EDIT 2: Just wanted to let you guys know that there will be an extension to the deadline, it's now due at the end of May 10th ( Refer to here for the time [link] ) . Please complete it before then since I need to compile them asap;; orz also let me know if you want to drop out so I can cross you out from the list, thank you!
EDIT: You have around a week from now to complete your picture! Remember that it's due on May 5th!
Hello everyone! Itís been some time since the last event so hereís another optional event that you can choose to join! * 7 * thanks *ameru for the name suggestion and helping to organize the event v////v
✖ ABOUT ✖ Law of X members only! This event will basically be a character selection screen, which consists of bust-shots of LoX chars to imitate the style of screens that you can typically find in fighting games. Everyone will each draw their own characters and for the final picture we will compile all the entries!
✖ ART QUALITY/STYLE ✖ Bust-shot. (From chest, to upper) Non-chibi.
✖ TEMPLATE & SUBMISSION ✖ - The template will be a hexagon, so please draw your character within the box! Please do not modify the color of the border/add any outline since it will be combined with other boxes. Please don't add any outline to your character as well! (Currently it's only for the preview!)
- Leave the background behind the character inside & outside the hexagon blank/empty. The background will be one image so thereís consistency between all boxes! ><
Please note your completed images to kouhan! - Please submit the .psd, .sai or transparent .png file with your character in a different layer from the hexagon!
- Feel free to draw dynamic poses but remember to keep it within the hexagon, anything outside of it will be cut!
- Download the template here! [link] ✖ SIGN-UP ✖ - Comment here if youíre interested!
- Sign-ups will be open until a week from now, March 16th.
Sign-ups are closed! Thank you for the interest! ; v ;
- You have until May 5th, 12 AM (PST) to finish! Due to time constraint I wonít be able to accept any late entries, and I will fill the box only with the ones that submitted on time! ><